Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What Was I Thinking?

There is a forum on NaNoWriMo entittled: NaNoWriMo Ate My Soul!

I feel very at home on that forum and have been spending a lot of time there (time I should be spending on my novel). 

Nevertheless, I love reading about other people who are in the same miserable boat as I am, watching the water, empty of words, fill my boat until I'm barely afloat.

I've seriously considered throwing in the towel.  Or, even worse, pretending to have written in order to keep up appearances.  After all, who would know?

But, no, I'm behind, plain and simple.  And every attempt to catch up has been thwarted.

I have been doing fairly well on my Art Every Day challenge.  So far, I've posted every day.  Some days what I've posted I would call "crap", but, hey, at least I posted.

Oh, well.

Fifteen more days to go until this crazy creative month is over.

We'll see what happens...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're one of the only people I know who's actually completed a NaNoWriMo though. We need a date when the deed is done.

Liz the Poet said...

Em, we’ll definitely need to meet up at the end of all this creative craziness!