Tuesday, September 4, 2007

An annoyance put to music...


Warm up your voices and sing with me...
(Sung to the tune of the Mickey Mouse Club song.)

Who’s the loudest cruncher,
Open mouth for all to see.
O-F-F-I-C-E M-A-T-E (E)*

She doesn’t close her mouth, no,
She’s as loud as loud can be.
O-F-F-I-C-E M-A-T-E (E)

Office Mate!
Office Mate!

Forever with her mouth so open
Wide! Wide! Wide! Wide!

Come along and sing this song,
And shoot me in the knee!
O-F-F-I-C-E M-A-T-E (E) **




*I had to put this extra E in to make it flow. It was bothering me.
** Sorry to gripe. It's just been a bad day of non-stop crunching.

3 comments:

rachelsaysso said...

Okay, I laughed out loud on this one but I also wanted to break down and cry because I know the pain of the chewing co-worker. I have super sensitive hearing so even the sound of people chewing a banana with their mouth closed is sometimes too much for me. I've worked with several people who I don't think could actually talk unless they had a fist full of something loud and crunchy jammed in their mouth. I regularly hang up on people who talk to me on the phone while they're eating. My ears can't take it.

Ms. Liz said...

Just so you know - I sang and I giggled. And then I sang through the giggles.

Laura said...

I sang along too! And I like the extra E! It makes it sound like priate talk - Arghh Matey!!

Sorry Rachel, I'm one that does have a tendency to need to be crunching during the day.