Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday Fluff

From around the world...

Sicily

In case any of you have thought about joining the mob, I thought I would pass along their version of the Ten Commandments, so you can know what you’re getting yourself into.

And if you still decide to join, make sure you tell Guido he still owes me ten bucks. I plan on collecting, unless he wants to swim with the fishes…

England

Not really that "fluffy", but interesting nonetheless. Did you know that there were still Titanic survivors?

Neither did I! Sad, only one left...

South Korea

Just when you think you’ve seen it all, something like this shows up:

The world's first "toilet house" is unveiled in South Korea. Funds raised from renting the house will go towards providing sanitary toilets in developing countries.

Don't get me wrong, it's for a good purpose, but it's a strange house. I think I'd rather just pay money for toilets, but that's just me. I wonder if there's a toilet in every room?

Well, have a great weekend!

And if you have an idea for an odd house (or the weirdest house you've ever seen) drop me a line in the comments.


No comments: